RSS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

God Damn Parking

So I hadn't posted for a while so i better get to it, not by choice though just had so much to be doing. I am definitely in the mood for a rant ...... it was a long time coming. So I am feckin sick of the serious lack of parking this year. Its absolutely ridiculous this semester, and from what i hear the clampers are back which just makes everything better don't you think?

The part I don't get is that I would imagine that CIT own the property so why are they allowing clampers in to rip off us students, especially in this damn recession. Other years if you were in before half nine you would get parking, and again from eleven o clock on you would be ok, that is now a thing of the past, today I was in at twenty to nine and no parking(each day they start arriving earlier and earlier just to get a spot) there is of course areas around the car park where you can park i.e. on curbs, double yellow lines etc however if the clamper is about you can be sure he will get ya, and thats 80 squid less for you.

So we must make the choice, miss a class or be fined 80 and clamped. You will be marked out for attendance so that is no good. You must evaluate whether that class is worth 80 euro ..... I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment